Beach Gardens Car Park Exmouth
About The Beach Gardens Car Park In Exmouth
- This East Devon Car Park is in the centre of the sea front and near all the attractions. As such it is very popular.
- The post code is EX8 2AZ.
- There are public toilets about 500 yards to the right (as you exit) in Queens Drive Car Park.
- The car park has just 23 spaces.
- Charges apply between 8 am and 6 pm
- No overnight sleeping
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No Caravans. Motorhomes must vacate after 10 pm.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42969
- Free Motorcycle parking
- No height restrictions
- Short Stay: Maximum 3 hours
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Beach Gardens Car Park
The maximum three/four hour stay only applies during the charging period so you could stay all eveing/night after 6p.m. until 8 a.m. but sleeping in vehicles is not permitted and campers must exit the site by 10 p.m.