About Camperdown Terrace Car Park In Exmouth
- This East Devon Car Park is in a strange location near neither the sea front nor the town. As such if everywhere is full it could be a good place to try
- The post code is EX8 1EJ.
- There are no public toilets nearby.
- The car park has 111 spaces.
- Charges apply 24 hours
- This car park has around 110 spaces
- No overnight sleeping
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No Caravans. Motorhomes must vacate after 10 pm.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42950
- Free Motorcycle parking
- Height restriction 2 metres - but no obvious barrier!
- Long Stay: Maximum 24 hours
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Camperdown Terrace Car Park
You will pass some light industrial units to your left and just around a slight right hand bend the car park may be found on the right.
To find them all exit the car park and turn left and immediatly right . At the T junction turn right on to Victoria Road. At the end you will find the marina, turn left there for the seafront.