Estuary Car Park
About The Estuary Road Car Park In Exmouth
This car park is being redesigned
Update to follow but it will have more car parking and less lorry/coach spaces.
- This East Devon Car Park is beyond the Imperial Road (short stay) and station Car Parks, which could be considered the "Main" one for town centre parking.
- The post code is EX8 1DB.
- There are public toilets nearby at the station.
- The car park has about 154 spaces.
- Charges apply 24 hours.
- This is a long stay car park
- No overnight sleeping
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No Caravans. Motorhomes must vacate after 10 pm.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42928
- Free Motorcycle parking
- No height restriction.
- Long Stay: Maximum 24 hours
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Estuary Road Car Park
There are lots of car parks along this stretch of road including one for the station, one for M & S and one for lorries. Just make sure you are in the correct one!