Estuary Road Lorry and Coach Park
About The Estuary Road Lorry and Coach Park In Exmouth
- This East Devon Lorry and Coach Park is beyond the Imperial Road (short stay) and station Car Parks, which could be considered the "Main" one for town centre parking.
- The post code is EX8 1DB.
- There are public toilets nearby at the station.
- The coach park is for lorries and coaches only.
- Charges apply 24 hours
- No overnight sleeping
- No Caravans, Car or Motorhomes.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42919
- No Motorcycle parking
- No height restriction.
- Long Stay: Maximum 24 hours
Finding Estuary Road Lorry and Coach Park
This is a long stay coach park, maximum stay 24 hours
The main sign-posted road in to Exmouth is the A376. This brings you down to the station and car parks nearer to the town centre itself.
To get to this coach park you just bear right at the large roundabout near the station and then go right at the next roundabout. Immediately on your right is the entrance to Imperial Road Car Park, go beyond that, beyond the one for M & S, beyond the one for the station and Estuary Road Lorry and Coach Park may be found on the right, just beyond the dedicated coach park.
This is the final car park along this road when then ends as a no through road.