Imperial Road Recreation Ground Car Park
About Imperial Road Recreation Ground Car Park In Exmouth
- This small East Devon Car Park is the first long stay one you might see when you come off the A376 and as such it is very popular.
- The post code is EX8 1DB.
- There are public toilets about 500 yards away at the railway station if the ones next to it are closed.
- The car park has about 58 spaces.
- Charges apply 24 hours
- Electric car charging point available (requires Wenea App)
- No overnight sleeping
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No Caravans. Motorhomes must vacate after 10 pm.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42951
- Free Motorcycle parking
- Max height 2.0 metres
- Long Stay: Maximum 24 hours
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Imperial Road Recreation Ground Car Park
To get to this car park you just bear right at the large roundabout near the station and then go right at the next roundabout in to The Royal Avenue. On your left is the entrance to Imperial Road Recreation Ground Car Park where you will first pass on your right the entrance to the short stay car park.
There are no long stay car parks actually in the town centre so this car park seems to be a place a lot of visitors try to find a space.