London Hotel Car Park
About London Hotel Car Park In Exmouth
- This is the main town centre car park amd it is very popular.
- The post code is EX8 1HX.
- There are public toilets on the site.
- The car park has about 141 spaces.
- Charges apply between 8 am and 6 pm
- No overnight sleeping
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No Caravans. Motorhomes must vacate after 10 pm.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42929
- Free Motorcycle parking
- Short Stay: Maximum 3 hours
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding London Hotel Car Park
To get to this car park (and the actual town centre) turn left at the roundabout at the end of the A376 and then right (second exit) at the next one soon after. This is Rolle Street.
The maximum three hour stay only applies during the charging period so you could stay all eveing/night after 6p.m. until 8 a.m. but sleeping in vehicles is not permitted and campers must exit the site by 10 p.m.