Town Hall Exmouth Car Park
About The Town Hall Car Park In Exmouth
- This East Devon Car Park is in the centre of town.
- The post code is EX8 1AW.
- There are public toilets nearby in the park next to the car park.
- The car park has about 37 spaces.
- Charges apply between 8 am and 6 pm
- Short Stay Maximum 3 hours
- No overnight sleeping
- This car park is part of the "Winter Shopper" scheme from November to March
- No Caravans. Motorhomes must vacate after 10 pm.
- This car park has a RingGo code of 42948
- Free Motorcycle parking
- No height restriction
- Electric car charging point available (requires Wenea App)
Winter Shopper Special 2023/2024
Running from the 1st November 2023 to the 31st March 2024 residents and visitors will be able to purchase a £2 ticket from a ticket machine and it will be valid in any East Devon car park until midnight on the day of purchase.
Pay just £2 and park for the rest of the day (till midnight) and the same ticket can be used in any East Devon District Council Pay & Display car park. The ticket will show the "normal" expiry time but as long as you have paid £2 it will be valid all day.
Excludes Parkmobile payments and Permit Holders.
Finding Town Hall Car Park
After 200 yards turn right in to Queen Street, follow the one way system around to your left and the car park is on the right ar you climb the hill.
Access is on a fairly steep hill, you may prefer to go up to the roundabout and do a 360 degree turn and get in that way.